The procedure for paying for flowers with a bank card in Belarus
After clicking the "Place an order" button, you will be redirected to a special secure payment page of the bePaid processing system.
On the payment page, the order number and payment amount will be indicated. To pay, you must enter the card details and confirm the payment by clicking the "Pay" button.
If your card supports 3-D Secure technology, the system will prompt you to go through the standard one-minute cardholder verification procedure on the page of your bank (the bank that issued your card).
After payment, our manager will contact you to clarify the delivery details.
Please note that after payment, a payment confirmation will be sent to the email address you provided. Please save your payment details.
We accept payment by the following bank cards: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, Belkart, Mir.
Payment by bank cards is carried out through the electronic payment system bePaid. The payment page of the bePaid system complies with all data transmission security requirements (PCI DSS Level 1). All confidential data is stored in encrypted form and is highly resistant to hacking. Access to the authorization pages is carried out using a protocol that ensures secure data transmission on the Internet (SSL/TLS).
http://belkart.by/BELKART/news/2014/payment-belcard-in-the-internet/ - here you can find a description of the payment method with a BELKART bank card.
Refunds are made to the card with which payment was previously made. The term for receipt of funds on the card is from 1 to 30 days from the date of return by the Seller.
The reasons for refusal of authorization may be the following:
- there are not enough funds on the card to pay for the order;
- the bank that issued the buyer's card has established a ban on payments on the Internet or a ban on payments to countries under sanctions;
- the time has elapsed waiting for the input of bank card data;
- the entered data was not confirmed by you on the payment page, data format error, etc.
Depending on the reason for the refusal of authorization, to resolve the issue, you can:
- seek clarification from the bank that issued the buyer's card;
- if the problem cannot be resolved by the bank, try again to pay with a card issued by another bank.